How to become a member of Cromwell Bottom Wildlife Group
We would love to have you as a member. In doing so you are contributing to the upkeep of Cromwell Bottom Nature Reserve for everyone to enjoy and helping our wildlife thrive. In return, as a member you will:
• Receive our bi-annual newsletter direct to your Inbox, telling you lots about what has been happening in the reserve.
• Be notified, (and eligible to join), our regular and very popular events that we hold such a guided walks, bat walks and moth trapping.
• Have access (on request) to our member’s blog which has news, notification of events and fabulous photos and information from our wildlife experts.
• Be able to arrange guided tours of our extensive conservation area which is not open to the general public.
• Be able to have your say and vote at our AGM, normally held in Brighouse in June each year.
• Be supporting our growing agenda, working with local schools to improve education about the importance of our environment and how to support it.
You can join in one of two ways: firstly by clicking on the email address below (this takes you directly to your own email provider ready to merely type your message) and asking the membership team the best way for you to proceed, or download and print a form – take it to the Visitor Centre on any Tuesday/Thursday or Sunday and pass it to one of the volunteers serving refreshments. Alternatively, scan and email your form back to us using our email address. Thank you!
Our supporters and volunteers are the driving force behind the conservation and development of this precious green space in Calderdale. The nature reserve is dependent upon your generous donations as well as grants from organisations. We all want nature to thrive and provide a safe, peaceful place for its inhabitants and bring people closer to nature to ensure our own wellbeing.
If you prefer to give cash, you can do so in our Visitor Centre on Tuesday/Thursday or Sundays. Other ways of helping Cromwell Bottom Nature Reserve thrive are by making your donation online at our Just Giving site.
We thank you very much for your donation and look forward to meeting you. Do pop in and see us!